2012. július 17., kedd

Almost the same recipe

Nothing new under the sun... similar, sad story as mine with a "little" higher value: first cost shipping, "delayed" package at the post office, expire buyer protection, no refund. Perfect recipe :)

I had previously bought a lot of non-electronic items from mkstudio and they were good. They were selling a new model (SQ series) of flash that looked like good value (approx 400$), so I bought two. When I received them, they were physically broken (parts broken off inside, flash tube protector smashed) so I contacted mkstudio. They refused to pay return shipping, requested that I have the flashes repaired locally and offered to pay the repair costs. The repairs did not work and the flashes caught fire - they have a number of faults. I have returned (at my cost!) the burnt parts to mkstudio on promise of receiving complete replacements but of course received nothing but promises and procrastination - they lied for a week about not receiving the package in an attempt to wait for Buyer Protection to expire. They attempted to get me to abandon my PayPal dispute.

PayPal has found in favour of mkstudio because the flashes "were modified while in my possession", even though this was at the explicit request of mkstudio. For mkstudio to claim that I've modified/destroyed the flashes when the repairs were in fact requested by them is dishonest. I am of course attempting to get PayPal to reverse their decision.

Having posted negative feedback on mkstudio, I see that in the last 3 months (since this model was released and I bought them), there is an emerging pattern of these SQ flashes being faulty.

- Anonym user

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése