2012. július 9., hétfő

A real refund policy

Just some new quotes from the past 2 weeks, because I informed this scumbag about this blog (why not :), and voilá, he answered... I mean, he asked: what is this place. Answer: a blog, what else, and it's exactly what is seems. But I have got more! I asked again, where is my money?!

On Jul 06:
  "dealing with the payment."

  "please tell me how much we should refund you of the light flash.please advice quickly."

  "please leave us your paypal account,we would refund you the payment as soon as possible,.thnaks."

Please don't ask otiose things, you know everything, but I shared these secrets with him again.

  "we would refund you the payment of $151 first.thanks."

Oh, is this a progress? When? When?

  "we would refund you the payment within 2 days."

Ahhha... the same old shit continues :) But I got a new deadline:

  "ook,before Monday."

And now on Monday:

On Jul 09:

  "we just transit the payment just now,did you receive it?"

Any guess? Did I or did I not? And you know it!! I did not. Of course they didn't transit my money back! And a final joke.... they wait for it... blocked wait for it... my accout, yes! They blocked my account! So, I can't buy anything from mkstudio! Cool, right? They can't stole / keep my money next time!!! This is so touching, I am so impressed! :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése