2012. július 15., vasárnap

Another flash trap

"seller owes me 200$.though promised a refund -he ignores & blocked me totally."

7 months ago (on December 2011) I ordered 2 items from this scumbag (flash + softbox)that cost around 130$. He kept on telling me that the shipment will take longer than usual because of the Chinese new year and tricked me to wait till passed the 45 days of the buyer days.

Since I bought lots of other cheap items from this seller before, and every thing was great, I did not think (not even for a moment) that he is trying to deceive me.

After I told him that I want my money back, and we agreed on 200$ refund (for the lost time and the higher prices of the same items on the market at the time) he told me that he will refund me within two days, than he "couldn't find my pay-pal account" and after few more days he stopped responding and blocked! my account from buying and sending any messages!!!

When I tried t buy other staff from my wife's account so I can give him some bad reviews, he blocked her account as well.

I can't believe myself for falling into his trap!!!

- sagit from Israel

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése